ASK Microsoft Store, American multinational technology company's eCommerce site, needed launch material for their 2016 Project and Visio software. Project software makes project tracking easy with scheduling and reporting. Visio software makes diagrams simple and is good for user flows. Project pro elevates those projects and diagrams to link components for teams.
1) I created new Visio and Project 2016 imagery for multi national category pages.
2) I created Product Detail Page Imagery, going upstream to localize languages and considered cultures when choosing culturally appropriate imagery.
The Visio and Project Launch was the biggest in Microsoft history reaching more countries and was localized to more languages than ever before - launching in 230+ countries!
Impinj needed an eBook to send to potential business clients to inform them about the product.
As an Informatics major, I used my technical knowledge in combination with my icon-design expertise to communicate to highly technical readers. I worked with a marketing manager and her lead to finalize on a complete eBook.
This reduced the time from the potential client's interest to the time that the client understood the product as the eBook goes in to potential application detail and answers a lot of frequently asked questions.
Amazon Channels, the largest Internet-based retailer in the world's subscription based television streaming subscription, wanted
1) Animated banners to drive awareness of Amazon Channels.
2) Lift free trials and paid subscriptions.
1) I showed options of a person lying on the couch and the rumba with a remote
2) Decided the cat and the other options had the best alignment feedback from the WW Advertising & Marketing Ops Sr. Project Manager
3) Instead of retrofitting video assets, I worked as a Design Technologist with an Art Director to create proper designs to fit banner specs.
4) I created a banner campaign that highlights the futility of paying too much for cable bundles you don't want.
5) I delivered five :15 sec marketing HTML5 Animated Banners.
1) The campaign launched in five test markets across the nation.
2) The animated banners generated a 2x increase in click-throughs to the Channels page, 10% lift in purchase intent and a 2.8% lift in sign-ups in comparison to control cities from October to December 2016.