Amazon Channels, the largest Internet-based retailer in the world's subscription based television streaming subscription, wanted
1) Animated banners to drive awareness of Amazon Channels.
2) Lift free trials and paid subscriptions.
1) I showed options of a person lying on the couch and the rumba with a remote
2) Decided the cat and the other options had the best alignment feedback from the WW Advertising & Marketing Ops Sr. Project Manager
3) Instead of retrofitting video assets, I worked as a Design Technologist with an Art Director to create proper designs to fit banner specs.
4) I created a banner campaign that highlights the futility of paying too much for cable bundles you don't want.
5) I delivered five :15 sec marketing HTML5 Animated Banners.
1) The campaign launched in five test markets across the nation.
2) The animated banners generated a 2x increase in click-throughs to the Channels page, 10% lift in purchase intent and a 2.8% lift in sign-ups in comparison to control cities from October to December 2016.